Last updated: November 10, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Influence4You, 9, Rue du Moulin des Bruyères 92400 Courbevoie.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: France
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Influence4You, accessible from https://www.influence4you.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that remember your browsing preferences when you surf the Internet and store them on your own computer.
What do cookies do?
Influence4You and cookies
Here is an overview of the cookies that Influence4You uses.
a. The necessary and functional cookies
Cookies are necessary and are essentially provided for the purpose of performing the communication. For example, consider the detection of data loss. Functional cookies are intended to help you as a user (as long as the necessary cookies are used for that). For example, think about statistics and remembering your language preferences.
b. Performance cookies
c. Advertising performance cookies
Advertising performance cookies provide the opportunity for website administrators, advertisers and the media office to measure the results of an advertising campaign. These cookies are also used to prevent a user from seeing the same advertisement several times over a day. (Google Analytics: _ga, _gid)
d. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are intended to retain the browsing behavior (only on the site where the profiling cookies originate ) from the user. These cookies are used by site administrators, advertiser networks, media offices and advertisers. Through these navigation behaviors, we can measure certain (general) assumptions, such as the age or gender of the person, and some of the content or advertisements will be determined. (Inspeclet: __insp_norec_sess, __insp_nv, __insp_slim, __insp_targlpt, __insp_targlpu, __insp_wid | HubSpot: __hssrc, __hstc, hubspotutk, messagesUtk)
What happens if I refuse or delete cookies?
If you delete the cookies that retain your preferences, you will have to give each time passwords, login, etc.
You can uninstall the cookies advertisers and administrators of websites use, by visiting the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/be-fr/. You can also decide which companies can retain your browsing behavior. Cookies that retain your data such as password or other preferences, you can uninstall them via your browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Personal data that is essential for Users subscription is intended to the Company for the Service supply.
The Company collects traffic data generated when Users computer are connected to the Internet and the Application, and that, alone, does not allow the Company to identify Users. The Company collects Service connexion and usage related data for a statistic and named purposes in order to improve its Services.
The Company can proceed to posted content lecture and exclusively automated analysis, in order to account for Influencers revenues.
The Company can store ”cookies” on Users’ hard drive in order to save their profile and to restore their Service personalized pages when they are connected to their computer or mobile device. These little files may contain traffic data and User preferences. These are also used for advertising purposes to help the Platform suggesting adapted Campaigns to Influencers. Users can delete cookies and configure their web browser in a way that prevents cookies from being saved on their computer. Note: some features and Platform services cannot work properly if cookies are deactivated.
The Company uses Users personal data only for proper Service supply. The collected data is strictly confidential and cannot be disclosed to a third party except with explicit and written authorization from the User or in case of a judicial/administrative authority expropriation. The Company might transmit Users personal information to its subcontractor tied up by a confidentiality obligation. Subcontractors will be allowed to use the data for Service supply only.
The Company might send emails or notifications to Users to the email address specified in their account details to notify them with technical or administrative information, service improvement, campaign evolution or new campaigns suggested.
The Company commits to executing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure Users personal data confidentially and safety.
In compliance with Law #78-17 from January 6th 1978 on Computing and Freedom, Users have an access, rectification, and suppression right on their own personal data either through ”My Account” menu on the User interface or at firstname.lastname@example.org address or directly at the Company head office (9 rue du Moulin des Bruyères, 92400 Courbevoie).
Facebook Graph API
By connecting your Facebook account and accepting the required permissions, you give us access to the list of your Facebook pages and related Instagram account and datas depending on the permissions you allowed.
You can disconnect the Facebook app in the “Social Networks” section of “My Account”.
You can also remove the Influence4You Facebook App in the Business Integrations on this url : https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.